Tuesday, June 4, 2013

04 June, 2013

I'm not really used to blogging - this is my first blog ever done. However, I am used to venting my personal opinions, and I'd like to state for the record that that, besides other things you'll notice, is why I've created this blog.

I'm also doing this to do my part in raising awareness of a particular issue that doesn't sit well with me. As a citizen in the United States of America, I'm quite frankly ashamed to see what our country has come to. We are approaching the world of the George Orwell novel 1984, wether people want to admit it or not, and it's sad, because we're the ones responsible for getting here. We are. We the People have done this to ourselves.

However, I'm not saying that to take any of the blame away from the Elitist control freaks out there. They're just as much to blame as anyone else here, but that only puts us in the "hot seat" even further, because as a result of this, it's our job to protect ourselves, and our liberties. The rights that were handed to us since our birth say that we are born free and equal, and if anyone tries to take that away, we have the right to take THEM away.

I'm sure you've probably heard all of this before. But what I'm hear to tell you is what you can do to help take our country back:

1) Don't believe what they tell you! The government has been known to lie to us, as have many of the other world goverments as well. Seek out alternative media/news sources for your news, and make sure they back up what they're saying. Why do this? Current mainstream news is filtered and controlled so that if you only used those sources (as many people do), you'd only see what they want you to see - countless lies. 

2) Distance yourself as much as you can from their control! Do anything and everything you can to reasonably get away from the heavy hand of the State. Grow your own food to avoid their tainted (read: genetically modified) garbage. Collect and purify rainwater so you don't have to drink their poisoned (read: flouride-rich) water. Get a generator in your home, and maybe a few other alternative energy sources in your home. Do everything possible to keep from being in their control

3) Spread the word and organize! If you tell more people about your efforts, and get them into it, soon, whole coalitions will form, complely free of - and resistant to - governmental influence. Group Self-Sufficiency is key.

4) Get a weapon! Wether it be a bow like my girlfriend has, a katana like I will soon own, or one of many legal firearms. Get armed and be prepared ot defend yourself! This government has shown that it will ruthlessly attack anyone that gets in its way, even unarmed protestors. You can fight back, and it is your right to do so.

I hope this information helped, and if you have any questions, or just want to talk to me about this kind of thing, email me at "shanemason114@gmail.com". 

No comments:

Post a Comment